Welcome to the 2021 Seminar Keselamatan Nuklir (SKN) or Annual Nuclear Safety Seminar. This seminar is organized by Nuclear Energy Regulatory Agency (Badan Pengawas Tenaga Nuklir/BAPETEN) in collaboration with Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Institut Teknologi Bandung (FMIPA ITB). The seminar will facilitate a scientific meeting of experts, researchers, academicians, as well as professionals who work in the field of nuclear regulatory activities, nuclear safety and security technology, and nuclear and radiation applications in Indonesia. We invite you to present your paper in this Seminar. Due to COVID-19 pandemic conditions, the 2021 SKN will be held in the form of a webinar.
The theme highlighted at this year’s event is: Effective Improvement on Nuclear Regulatory Activities in Pandemic Era.
- Regulations on Nuclear and Ionizing Radiation
- Nuclear Physics (Reactor Physics)
- Medical Physics and Its Application
- Radiation Protection and Safety in Nuclear Medicine and Industry
- Safety and Security of Nuclear Installations and Radioactive Material
- Radioactive Waste Management and Transport of Radioactive Material
- Cyber Security in Nuclear Facility
- Environmental Radioactivity, NORM, and TENORM
- Nuclear Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Machine Learning and Big Data Processing Related to Safety and Security of Nuclear Utilization
- Other Relevant Topics
- Free registration for presenters and participants.
- The Organizing Committee does not cover the cost of transportation and accommodation.
- Paper submitted may be in either English or Bahasa Indonesia.
- The seminar will be held in English and Indonesian.
- All papers will be peer reviewed. All accepted papers (in Bahasa Indonesia and English) will be published in conference proceedings. Selected papers (in Bahasa Indonesia) will be published in the Mathematics and Science Journal (JMS) and selected papers (in English) will be submitted in the Journal or IOP Conference Proceedings* indexed by SCOPUS.
- Non-presented papers will not be included in the proceeding.
- The Committee’s decision is final and can not be appealed.